Kapalbhati pranayama Instructions
The following vidoes shows how to do Kapalbhati Pranayama. This is an extremely easy Pranayama technique with a host of benefits.
Beginners can start doing this Pranayama for 1 minute every morning in empty stomach and then increase the duration to 5 minutes and then 10 minutes for maximum benefits.
There can be 50 to 60 exhalations in 1 minute duration. So do this Pranayam for 1 minute and then pause and relax. Do it again for a minute and then continue in this fashion.
Points to Note:
- All Pranayamas and Asanas should be done in empty stomach preferable early in the morning or 4 hours after a heavy meal
- Do not strain yourself. Keep it slow and smooth
- Do the pranayama in a good and positive mind frame. Imagine that your body is getting cured and that you are moving towards divinity
- Heart patients or those suffering from High blood pressure, pregnant women and people recovering from surgery should refrain from doing this Pranayama
- Discontinue immediately if you experience any kind of pain